– Breaking of the electrical network, automatic or without sufficient recovery by UPS,
– Failure of air conditioners, transforming the computer room "sauna",
– Dust deposition, generating false contacts in the circuits of servers
– Creation of private rooms but only one air conditioner or without backup UPS lack of space
– Reducing the number of test operations and maintenance due to access difficulties : air conditioners in the rooms berries, rooftop
– Poor distribution of cooling air flow after changes in the arrangement of rooms : deletion or addition of partitions
– Équipement de nouvelles salles sans dédoublement des compteurs électriques suite à des problèmes de câblage ou de placeCes modifications disparates ont non seulement entraîné une baisse de la qualité des datacenters, but also more complex daily operations : multiple interventions, difficulty of access, absence of substitution solution during interventions. Besides, it is common for operators to give up announcing the closure of their old datacenters.
So what should be done ? Resume its servers. Not at all. You just keep in mind that outsourcing server is a project that falls within the period. It is entrusted by its servers for 12 month. One should choose a provider capable of providing consistent operating environment for 10 years to come whatever its filling rate, changing technology computer servers, operating costs ... a datacenter XXI century.