Reduced surface area
The land area required for a Marilyn datacenter is 3,000 m2. This is a typical dimension in a business district near a big city.
- A vertical and urban datacenter, one-of-a-kind architecture
- 1 MW server power
- 200 server cabinets, 8,000 server capacity
- 100% availability
- Redundancy of all equipment, high-accessibility design
- 2N electricity supply: 2 high voltage rooms, 2 low voltage rooms, 2 generators
- Direct free-cooling 80% of the year
- PUE 1.3 target in country such as Europe or the main part of USA
- 100% fiber optic cabling
- Up to 15 kVA per server cabinet
- Hot & cold aisle containment
- No raised floors or drop ceilings
- No chilled water network = 8 000 000 gallons of water saved annually!